Feb 23, 2012


Hi. It's me again, Siringa.


Strange things have been going on lately;
The window door was replaced with a net door!


This gave a whole new dimension to my dates with Valja.


She is very keen on looking at me through the door.


I sit and she watches.


I scratch myself behind the ear and she watches.


I eat and she watches.


Sometimes I also watch her eat.


Sometimes I think she isn't there, and she watches.


I go away...


...and she watches.


I hope she doesn't think I'm scary...


Because really, I'm not.


Unfortunately I figured out soon that I can stick my head between the holes in the net door so the net will have to be replaced with a new one before we can continue our dates full-on.

4 comments:

  1. You have lovely cats! I love Siberians. Got to tell mom of this blog. We already follow a few other Siberian cat blogs.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet Siringa, this is you old "mum" Marie. It is so
    I really hope that you and Valja get to be friends soon. I am sure that she will figure out that you are just the sweetest little girl ever. <3 And that you are really fun to play with. Your half sister Liris, really miss you. But mum Nessa is playful with Liris again so it is a lot of running and playing between them again :)

    We miss you.
    Marie, Nessa & Liris

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Riikka! I think they are lovely too! Now I still must convince the cats as well that they are lovely cats both and because they are lovely that they should love one another :).

    -Pinja

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Marie, Liris and Nessa! I am happy to hear that Liris and Nessa are playing together again. I hope also that Siringa and Valja will be the same soon -it looks now more promising than ever!

    -Pinja

    ReplyDelete