Feb 20, 2012

First meetings


Hi. It's me, Valja.


There's been some fishy business going on at our house lately.


And with fishy business I don't mean just the meals I've had lately.


It's this white kitten that has moved in, you see.
I can't say I would have been too pleased with this new situation.


Our meetings have not gone very well yet, 
but our owners got us a glass door so we can get to know each other slowly.
Today there was also talk of getting a net to replace the door.


I keep watch at the door...


...whatever the other kitten is up to.

2 comments:

  1. Hi,
    I think I wrote an comment the other week. But now it seems to be gone?! :O I hope that Siringa and Valja is going along better now. Give Siringa a cuddle from us.

    Best
    Marie & mum Nessa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your comment is on the other blog post, the newer one :).

    We got the new net this week and we're continuing the meetings with the new net now. I think it looks promising!

    I will write a new post soon :)

    Best,
    Pinja

    ReplyDelete